duminică, 14 noiembrie 2010

I...

I don't know how to begin. Fortunatelly for me, the previous words are already a beginning. I haven't ever learnt how to properly share. So prepare for a huge degree of bias. I obviously like chocolate (dark, with pepper.) And sleeping. Sleep is never enough. Then, I'm a blend of extrovert and introvert characteristics. I love both people's noise and the comfortable solitude, I love both partying and reading till the morning comes, I go both to AC/DC concerts (in love with Vama!) and minimal clubs, I sometimes enjoy classes, I sometimes do anything to skip them. I love gold tequila shots served with orange and cinnamon. I love dancing, though I'm really bad at it. I play the piano. Before I die, I'll have a Steinway! To some, I am the respectable coach. To others, the close, sometimes funny, friend. To more others, the one who betrayed and forgot. I am not a good listener, I love talking way too much. Sometimes, I am arrogant and selfish or downright mean. This ego disappears, however, when I start caring. I'm in love. And I am really happy. I love traveling, but I hate airplanes, they give me horrible headaches. I love when it rains, but hate to get up early when it does. I love coffee. I love Doha and shisha. I miss Ljubljana and what happened there. I want to visit Cuba. Every time I get the chance, I sneak into the library to read "International relations since 1945". Some may fairly argue I'm a geek. Then, I really like Bucharest life. It would be perfect if I could have everyone from home here. I enjoy wondering around Lipscani or Cismigiu. A brand-new world to discover.

Un comentariu: